Ryegrass is the leading political grassroots marketing agency. We specialize in large-scale digital door-to-door programs -- deploying armies of nano- and micro-influencers to increase voter confidence, combat misinformation in near real-time, and move attitudes within the hardest-to-mobilize populations -- that will deliver measurable impacts and help win elections.
We’ve built a proprietary AI technology engine that is, as we speak, scanning millions of profiles across social media platforms, and solving the challenges of identifying and vetting huge volumes of nano- and micro-influencers for effectiveness, brand safety, and alignment to the campaign mission. Prior to the last cycle, we even met with senior officials at the White House about a variety of mass communication needs.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and progressive cause-driven Growth Manager to join our Strategic Partnerships team. The Strategic Partnerships team features seasoned communicators, marketers and advisors who have spent their careers in large agencies, working for the government, political campaigns and beyond. They form the lifeblood of Ryegrass’ growth by making connections with new organizations for partnerships, and helping guide new connections through our result-driven business process, turning prospects into happy clients.
As a Growth Manager, you are mission-critical to the success of the Strategic Partnerships team. You will work closely with Ryegrass’ leadership, along with senior executives from our parent company, XOMAD, throughout the lifecycle of our lead + client management processes, with plenty of opportunities for exciting, fast-paced, and impactful work in the growing influencer marketing industry.
You will partner closely with Ryegrass and XOMAD Strategic Partnerships leadership to ensure the success of new businesses by:
- Growing the pipeline of potential clients by owning outreach campaigns, leading screening calls, researching into prospect opportunities, and more
- Supporting the preparation of pitch calls and the development of pitch materials
- Ensuring the pitch process runs smoothly and on-time by maintaining internal tracking tools, coordinating meetings, and reporting to (and working with) leadership on relevant updates + outcomes from meetings
- Conducting outreach campaigns to generate Ryegrass and XOMAD awareness
- Additional tasks as needed
We’re looking for a candidate that has:
- 2+ years of experience working in a top-tier communications, marketing, management consulting, public affairs or influencer marketing agency preferred, but not required
- Or, 1+ year working in a state / county / municipality government agency, preferably (but not required) within the policy research or planning & budgeting offices
- Proficiency with Google Workspace tools required; proficiency with Microsoft Office / 365 tools preferred, but not required
- Strong interest in the Democratic political landscape preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of today’s top social media platforms, including Instagram, TikTok and Twitter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and can provide written samples
- Evidence of success in a fast-paced environment
- Multilingual capabilities is a great bonus
Interested in joining #teamRyegrass?
Send us your resume + cover letter, attn: Kelly at [email protected]
Working at Ryegrass + XOMAD doesn’t only mean getting experience at the cutting edge of social media marketing. It’s also a great place to work!
- We’re an entirely remote company, with many of our leadership based in Los Angeles but with talent spread all over the world. No geographic requirements for this role.
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision) 100% paid by us, 401K matching, and other benefits for home office and technology.
- Flexible time off - and we use the days off.
- We’re proud to have incredibly high retention rates, strong diversity metrics, and a leadership team that’s 50% women - who are all among the leading and most experienced executives in influencer marketing and AI technology.
Salary range for this position is $60,000 to $75,000 in addition to fully paid healthcare benefits, 401K matching, and tech + wellness stipends.
- Cover Letter
- Salary Expectations
Remote - US
IZEA (NASDAQ: IZEA) provides leading brands and agencies with unmatched professional services backed by next-generation technology to develop scalable Influencer Marketing and bespoke Content Marketing initiatives.
Over its 16 years of being a renowned industry pioneer, IZEA has been recognized and awarded repeatedly for its campaign work, technological innovations, most importantly, as a 'top place to work' and 'best work-life balance' as rated by its team members.
The company serves as a champion for the thriving Creator Economy, enabling individuals to monetize their content, creativity, and influence. IZEA launched the industry's first-ever influencer marketing platform in 2006 and has since facilitated over 4 million sponsorship transactions.
IZEA is a modern, remote workplace that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints, promoting an inclusive environment with equal opportunity. Our team member locale concentrations currently span 95 cities and 12 countries around the world.
We don’t just celebrate the modern Creator Economy. We’ve been here since Day One.
The Client Success Specialist is responsible for presenting the Flex platform in a compelling and value-based approach to prospects and customers. You must have a strong desire to leverage your technical and sales skills, including the ability to discover business requirements, prescribe solutions, and demonstrate the technology that will address the needs of the client. This role reports directly to the General Manager, Enterprise Software.
Your mission at IZEA
- Act as a liaison between IZEA and our existing and prospective SaaS customers
- Perform discovery for new clients’ problems and use cases
- Create, iterate and maintain a demo path matrix to best support a broad range of use cases
- Effectively lead a customer or prospect, including C-Level audiences, through a comprehensive demo touching on all personas as applicable
- Deliver consistent and proactive customer interactions to build relationships, trust, and loyalty
- Provide supplementary product-based education to customers, driving product adoption
- Have a meaningful degree of understanding for the Creator Economy landscape, including competitive differences between IZEA and other organizations
- Build and support a continuous improvement culture in your day to day work ethos, including the customer information hygiene, strong situation management skills and follow through
- Partner with your leadership, Customer Success and Marketing departments to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on conversion and upsell opportunities
What you will bring to IZEA
- 3-5+ years of experience in an advertising/marketing professional services organization or similar organization (e.g. media ad sales, social platform advertising sales)
- An intuition for people. With your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you have the ability to communicate to all audiences - whether it’s an intern or a C-level executive in the company – but more importantly, outside of it.
- High throughput. Your strong bias towards action helped you earn the reputation of someone who gets things done and takes a strong initiative.
- You have a knack for researching, learning about, and understanding different companies and industries - primarily across Influencer and Content Marketing)
- Thorough knowledge of modern marketing techniques, workflows, and best practices
Don’t meet every requirement listed? Studies show that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs when they don’t meet every requirement. At IZEA, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community, so if you think you could crush this role, even without all the listed qualifications, please apply! You may be exactly who we didn’t even know we needed.
How We Will Support You
- Our core values -- Love, courage, communication, teamwork, accountability, citizenship and fun -- showcase how we work day-to-day and the support we give our team members. We believe that by living our core values and empowering our team members, we can provide the support and encouragement they need to thrive.
- Modern Remote Workplace
- World-Class Healthcare - Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Up to 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- 401k with employer match
- Team Member RSU Equity
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Personal Time Off - not only your accrued days, but also 15 fixed company holidays and four ad-hoc, “floating” holidays
- Commitment to Personal Growth with an annual stipend of up to $1,000
- Fitness Reimbursement
Please note that:
- A successful candidate will be subject to a background check and must receive satisfactory results of the same, as a condition of joining the team.
- By applying for this role, you confirm that all information submitted is accurate and complete. You further acknowledge that providing false or fraudulent information during the application process is cause for denial of an offer, revocation of any existing offer, or other adverse action, up to and including termination after the start of your commencement of work.
Why would you want to work here?
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at IZEA, it's to add to our strong existing roster of talent and choose the right individual to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
We take great pride in creating a positive work environment for all our employees - from our investment in team member ongoing education, to the ability to influence real change across our business - we are dedicated to your long-term growth and success.
At IZEA, you have an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale. IZEA connects leading brands with creators ranging from TikTok stars to travel bloggers and everyone in-between. We are the pioneers fueling the democratization of information, entertainment, marketing, and commerce. Our platforms fuel the burgeoning Creator Economy, filled with the next generation of artists, poets, filmmakers, photographers, thought leaders, comics, actors, and musicians. What you do here will impact hundreds of thousands of people directly and influence the actions of millions more.
We provide a modern, virtual workplace that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints. IZEA places value on action and results. We seek individuals that thrive in a challenging and fast-evolving work environment. While the company certainly is not a startup, our executives remain active player-coaches -- they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty by working side-by-side with our team members across all levels of seniority to accomplish our common goals.
If you are the very best at what you do and seeking an opportunity to attack the "never been done before" with a passionate team of dreamers and doers, we encourage you to apply.
California residents, please use the following link to view the types of information we may gather from California residents who are applicants, employees, or contractors of IZEA, and how we use such information: https://izea.com/california-employee-applicant-independent-contractor-privacy-notice
- Salary Expectations
The Sociable Society
Depends on Experience
At The Sociable Society, we connect social media personalities with world-renowned brands to create direct consumer marketing campaigns that target niche audiences. We take a personal, human-first approach to ensure our innovative Brand and Influencer partnerships result in creative campaigns that captivate and enrich audiences, every time.
We are forward-thinking, digitally-minded entrepreneurs and we bring this attitude to our work environment and work ethic. We are looking for a team member who will contribute to our creative, entrepreneurial mentality. We offer flexibility in your work, and the opportunity to grow with us as a company.
About the role……
We work as a collaborative team across our talent management and brand divisions; when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. Talent managers work together to create successful opportunities for the company's portfolio of clients as a whole. You will develop and manage your own roster of creators while having full support from the talent management team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain a roster of Influencers
- Work with Influencers to map out and strategize career goals
- Negotiate and manage roster brand partnerships when applicable
- Seek out alternative revenue streams for your roster (podcasts, merch, events)
- Work collaboratively with the Talent Management Team
- Communicate daily with Influencers and Brand Partners
- Analyze opportunities for your rosters audience and channel growth
What you offer:
- 3+ years experience in talent management
- You are passionate about the creator economy
- You have established talent connections, networks, and brand contacts.
- You have experience running creative and effective influencer campaigns.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You are self-motivated, driven to succeed, and have a strong desire for personal growth.
- You are comfortable working independently and in a remote, home-based location.
- You have a great sense of humor, quirkiness, and are not afraid of voicing your opinion.
- Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Macbook provided
- Flex Fridays