- Assist in the success of talent partnerships and the growth of talent’s careers and relationships
- Provide administrative support to the talent managers and the talent roster
- Act as the liaison between the talent and brands once agreements are signed to ensure talent campaigns are seamlessly executed
- Send call sheets for photo shoots and events
- Manage a high volume of heavy email activity, calls and responsibilities
- Meetings / Calls: Take notes, share organized recaps and consolidate / manage next steps
- Calendar management
- Provide weekly updates to Talent
- Talent and Pitch Decks: update talent decks to reflect new highlights and analytics.
- Craft presentations, and case studies as required
- File documents in company database
- Exhibit enthusiasm for the industry and growing as a talent manager
- Source / organize contacts for outreach
- Attend talent and industry events / meetings as occassionally required
- Additional ad-hoc projects, tasks and responsibilities as assigned / general administrative and creative tasks
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an assistant talent management or agency role
- General knowledge of campaign management for talent a must and ability to reference partnership contracts a plus!
- Illustrates proficiency in analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of content and projects
- Must have a desire to grow in the talent management space - we are specifically looking to recruit candidates with baseline experience who want to fast track growth and new opportunities
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, calm demeanor and positive attitude in a high-volume, fast paced start up environment
- Strong attention to detail - can balance an understanding of the project from both the client and talent side, along with transactional needs.
- Proactive and a self starter personality
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to stay one step ahead in a fast-moving environment. Anticipates problems and proactively identify solutions.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, analytics, trends and best practices and an interest in developing talent and client relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to network independently and interact with all personality types
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exhibits strong follow up skills
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan with employer contribution
- 401K package with employer match
- Competitive paid PTO and WFH policy
- Half-Day Summer Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Fast Growth Potential
- Salary Expectations
Social Cafe Agency
- Scout and identify emerging talent in various fields, including but not limited to entertainment, sports, fashion, and the arts.
- Build and maintain a strong network of industry professionals, contacts, and potential clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with talent, providing them with guidance and support to enhance their careers.
- Negotiate contracts, endorsements, and partnerships on behalf of your talent.
- Create and execute personalized career development plans for each talent you manage.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market demands, and opportunities for your talent.
- Collaborate with the marketing and PR teams to create strategies to promote your talent.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and workshops to stay connected and identify new talent.
- Proven Network of Influencers: A successful candidate should have established connections with influencers, content creators, or talent in various fields. These connections should demonstrate your ability to identify, engage, and nurture talent.
- Brand Partnerships: You should have a history of collaborating with brands, agencies, or businesses on talent-related projects, sponsorships, endorsements, or partnerships. This experience should highlight your ability to bridge the gap between talent and brands effectively.
- Negotiation Skills: Your prior experience in negotiating deals and contracts with both influencers and brands is crucial. Demonstrated success in securing favorable agreements for talent is highly desirable.
- In-Depth Industry Knowledge: A deep understanding of industry-specific trends, brand needs, and influencer dynamics is essential. Your familiarity with the intricacies of the influencer marketing landscape will enable you to make informed decisions and recommendations.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Effective communication is key in building and maintaining relationships. Your ability to liaise between talent and brands, as well as provide clear guidance to talent, is vital to your success in this role.
- Portfolio of Past Collaborations: Sharing examples of past successful collaborations or partnerships with brands and influencers will demonstrate your ability to leverage these relationships for mutual benefit.
- Creative Problem-Solving: As the liaison between talent and brands, you should be adept at creative problem-solving. Your ability to address challenges, conflicts, and opportunities in a strategic and innovative manner will be highly valued.
- Resourcefulness: Being resourceful in identifying new brand and influencer opportunities will contribute to the growth of our talent management agency. Your initiative in seeking out potential partnerships is an asset.
- Cover Letter
The Sociable Society
Depends on Experience
At The Sociable Society, we connect social media personalities with world-renowned brands to create direct consumer marketing campaigns that target niche audiences. We take a personal, human-first approach to ensure our innovative Brand and Influencer partnerships result in creative campaigns that captivate and enrich audiences, every time.
We are forward-thinking, digitally-minded entrepreneurs and we bring this attitude to our work environment and work ethic. We are looking for a team member who will contribute to our creative, entrepreneurial mentality. We offer flexibility in your work, and the opportunity to grow with us as a company.
About the role……
We work as a collaborative team across our talent management and brand divisions; when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. Talent managers work together to create successful opportunities for the company's portfolio of clients as a whole. You will develop and manage your own roster of creators while having full support from the talent management team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain a roster of Influencers
- Work with Influencers to map out and strategize career goals
- Negotiate and manage roster brand partnerships when applicable
- Seek out alternative revenue streams for your roster (podcasts, merch, events)
- Work collaboratively with the Talent Management Team
- Communicate daily with Influencers and Brand Partners
- Analyze opportunities for your rosters audience and channel growth
What you offer:
- 3+ years experience in talent management
- You are passionate about the creator economy
- You have established talent connections, networks, and brand contacts.
- You have experience running creative and effective influencer campaigns.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You are self-motivated, driven to succeed, and have a strong desire for personal growth.
- You are comfortable working independently and in a remote, home-based location.
- You have a great sense of humor, quirkiness, and are not afraid of voicing your opinion.
- Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Macbook provided
- Flex Fridays